Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rita Wilson Love Fest

I don't think about Rita Wilson every day but when I see her in a movie, I'm instantly happy. She brightens her surroundings: See Sleepless in Seattle, Runaway Bride, The Bonfire of the Vanities, The Good Wife (she's good at playing a bitch--who knew?), Frasier (ugh), Mixed Nuts, not to mention her brilliance in choosing to produce My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which made her even more super-rich. So what does she do next? She makes an album. When I first heard the news, I thought: Rita singing, I'm so there!

Friday night, I bought the CD. I'd had a long week. I had so much work to do and couldn't sleep. I hate not sleeping. So I sat, read my Runner's World magazine and listened to Rita. It's a lovely album. It relaxed me and soon I was snoozing away. Especially awesome is the duet with Chris Cornell, "All I Have to Do Is Dream."

Bahaha--Now TG is humming the tune.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think about Dish every day and am instantly happy too.

HersheyKiss said...

Ditto.