Saturday, May 19, 2012

How Did I Not See 25 Years Ago How Gay Top Gun Is?

Our Saturday night date: The only movie we could agree on was Top Gun, which TG had never seen. Now as I watch, I'm seeing how completely homoerotic, right down to the steam baths and towel-snapping. You know TG doesn't like it when he says not to pause when he goes to the loo. He likes the flying, though.

Speaking of homoerotic and Scientologist, I used to have this album. When you open it up, the bottom portion is Travolta's crotch. My brothers made fun of the package and now I see how it all connects, like the collective conscious. 7 men have allegedly come forward with allegations of abuse.

Non sequitur: Don't trust airport security in Budapest. An 85 y.o. lady of modest means got mobbed by security and they made her give up her luggage so that they could rifle through it. When she got to her destination, her jewelry was gone. Nice, huh? Officials stealing from an old lady with a fixed income, probably taking heirlooms and nice things, and totally discombobulating her in the airport. F*ckers. Next time she should wear all her jewelry and stick a giant purple dildo in the suitcase for the security a-holes to find.

1 comment:

HersheyKiss said...

Poor old lady. I had my toothpaste confiscated.