Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Feel Love...

Dishbrother introduced me to Donna Summer in the 70s when we were living in France. He was in love with her, she sounded awesome, was so purty and we danced to her tunes often. What a sad day. But have a listen and glory in the legend.

Forbes says J.Lo is most powerful celebrity in the world. But leaving AI? Say it ain't so, J. Lo! How could you not want to sit with Steven Tyler every day?

The Killing & Mad Men: I love them both but this season has been illin'. I'm realizing now that all these seasons are ending. What am I going to do this summer? Oh right, the campaigns...

Where is Nick Stahl? The actor has been reported missing since May 9th. The world is going to hell. But I'm going to see Duran Duran. And I have those purple J-Crew minnie pants.

No comments: