Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dish's 9th Duran Duran Concert--Tomorrow Night!

I can't think of anything else. Well, I can, but I don't want to. 30 years is a long time to love a band. It's been hard to focus on the important things.

Like if The Bachelorette's Emily Maynard already cheated on Jef. Apparently, some explicit texts were found between Emily and some other man. I WISH it were Arie except this would ruin his chances of being the next Bachelor. Emily didn't pick him to begin with and who wants to be the SECOND choice? So immature.

Katy Perry might have shed John Mayer, which is a great idea. Though I really don't care.

I went 24 hours without an Altoid and now I'm making up for it. Downward spiral with Katching Up with the Kardashians, as TG calls it. Tried to explain to my therapist that I watched it to examine female archetypes. She raised an eyebrow. I'm so full of crap!

Duran Duran Concert Number Nine, Here I Come!

No comments: