Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Prince Harry's Hairy Unveiling

It was only a matter of time, right? Some racy nude photos have surfaced of His Royal Firecrotch's time in Vegas and I must say he works out FOR SHAME, Dish's Favorite Rascally Royal! Dish used to do similar unveilings at age 2. Once, I ran out into the snow stark naked. The British monarchy had it good for a few years and now it's f*cked again.

I feel like the world is going to hell and December 21, 2012, that much closer to our demise. Rosie O'Donnell had a heart attack, and in last night's Bachelor Pad, that evil Erica sent home a beloved character. This is probably why Amanda Bynes got into another car accident.

Oh...and Hilary Swank is single again. She's such a serial monogamist. I don't have fun following her love life. Dish needs more tumult, the essential ingredient in any celebrity relationship.

And now, to bed before the vampires take my blood in the morning...

No comments: