Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Believe?

My world is crumbling. I read the most disturbing headline on www.perezhilton.com, which he got from Star so it has to be true. Is Tori and Dean's marriage a sham? This season, Dean seemed dissatisfied sexually. She acted as if he were repugnant. Dish kept thinking, hmmmm, a young marriage with no sex, that can't last long. I was moved to tears when Dean's filming kept him away from Tori and the kids. The separation seemed as torturous as if it were my own experience. How many times did Tori burst into tears last season--about a hundred. Tori gives hope that even interesting-looking girls can get the guy (well, having a fantastically rich daddy who casts you in his hit show helps). A dream come true, except for Dean's loud farts. I hope rumors of disharmony are false.

On a happier note, my favorite blond babe, Diane Sawyer, is moving into the Katie Couric stratosphere by anchoring at night! I'm waiting for the first female mud-wrestling joke.

5 comments:

John Haracopos said...

Dishgirl, Really? Tori & Dean? You're wasting your time with those two?? WOW...
I had now idea that you were a fan of Diane Sawyer! Honestly, I'm a bit shocked. The more Dishgirl reveals through her writings, I have to wonder exactly what it is that I love & respect about her.
Diane Sawyer although educated, is condescending & disrespectful to the world at large, which would lead me to believe that she's covering for the fact that she's dumb! I don't get the public's attraction to her. Seeing her makes my skin crawl...

Dish said...

Two words: De-Lovely

You don't have a leg to stand on, b*tch!
(ps, my hair is looking pretty awful. Coming in soon for rebeautification--don't kill me!)

Anonymous said...

Dish and JJ--my faves!!! Love you guys, xx

Dish said...

You made my day, Anonymous. You know, between you and me, JJ just hates that he's in love with me. I'm infectious... like crabs! Thanks for reading. xx D

md said...

I tend to agree with JJ that DS is creepy and share the crawly skin. ICK.