Tuesday, September 15, 2009

He's Like the Wind

Watched a little of The Biggest Loser and those fatties are such crybabies. I mean, if you're fat, you can always lose the fat. Dish did (a little high school anorexia goes a long way). If there existed a show called The Ugliest Losers, I might feel sad. Cry me a river about something else...

...like losing Patrick Swayze. Sure, he was adorable in Ghost ("Ditto" made it so that I never have to say "I love you" ever again) but mostly, I worship Patrick for his fun-loving performances, like in To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything and his Chippendales skit on Saturday Night Live. What a rare treasure--charismatic, athletic, graceful, nice, and married to the same woman for 34 years. Blessings on his coming and going. I hope he and Chris Farley are dirty dancing up in heaven.

1 comment:

John Haracopos said...

You So Right, Dishgirl!!!!!!