Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dish Dizziness

When seasons change, Dish gets a touch of vertigo on one day. Not the U2 kind but the I-need-to-lie-still kind. Today was such a pleasure. Well, it was since I got my first marriage proposal in YEARS! Dramas are unfolding though I'm sure it's all due to Mercury in Retrograde. Never accept terms of a partnership in Retrograde. I blame it all on Saturn and Uranus. And Mercury. Hell, I'll blame the entire solar system.

Call me dizzy, but I rather enjoyed The Perfect Stranger starring a very sexy twosome: Halle Berry and Bruce Willis (officially OMP since marrying super-young wife). I don't usually find either attractive but in this crappy flick, which twists and turns like my large and small intestines, Halle and Bruce smoke up the screen. Giovanni Rabisi also stars and you can count on him to be a freak. Not worth a rent but not offensive. There's a huge mind-f*ck at the end.

Tonight, I shall grab the walls to hold myself steady...and perhaps take stock in The Beautiful Life on CW. Something about "train wreck" and "Mischa Barton" makes me want to watch.

No comments: