Friday, September 11, 2009

So Happy...

My wish has come true. I've been waiting ions for Hugh Hefner (Senor Turkey Gizzard) to get a divorce. I too want to play in the Playboy Mansion (The House of Yeast Infection). Hef and I could read Proust (Mad Libs) together and I could listen to his sweet tales of woe (about his prostate), how hard it is to be so handsome (hard) at 110, the difficulties in caring for (owning) so many women. You'd think Dish would want to roast smores with the soon-to-be-ex Mrs. Hef and stir the cauldron of bitterness. Not this time. Mrs. Ex Hef no longer has a house cause she pissed it away (he sold it out from under her). The $$$ isn't pouring in for her years of marital neglect (suffering Grampa Gray Pubes and the Boobie Balloons). I want to go to the source, no matter how much Purrell I need to use down there.

Dish is strapping on her running shoes and headed to Cali. Another high profile man is available and he's MINE!

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Guácala.

John Haracopos said...

You're Hysterical!!!