Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Look Hot, Therefore I Am

Dish has been dieting for two weeks. I'm trying to get that hourglass figure back by shedding five pounds--just five. I haven't had much sugar these last two weeks and, by magic, I have abs again--without doing a single situp. Okay, less weight talk, more juice.

Who will be scandalous at tomorrow's Emmys? Will you be watching? Desperate Housewives will return at some point. Most important question of all time: Is our beloved Gale Harold coming back as Jackson?

My fame whores for the week: Kanye, Jay Leno (puke and double puke television screen hog), Taylor Swift (she couldn't help herself), Oprah in the Park, and Oprah with her short stories. The best clip all week was the Ernie Anastos and his "Keep f*cking that chicken" remark on the news. Brilliant! I will keep "plucking" that chicken, Ernie. Oh, the fowl images in my brain...

Dish got some shiny maroon flats and huge chunky heels for fall. Tomorrow, I go skirt shopping--all in an effort to reform my image from tomboy to pretty woman of a certain age. Gotta glam up, especially if my marriage happens (1/2 kidding). Happy Autumn Equinox, Everyone!

4 comments:

HersheyOyVeyKiss said...

Best wishes for a fabulous Rosh Hashanah.

Dish said...

Mazel Tov, Hershey!!!

John Haracopos said...

""I Look Hot, Therefore I Am"" - Headline? No! Mantra? Yes! You're finally starting to get it!!
J.J. Is very upset that Drew & Jessica are nominated in the same category tonight!!!! They both gave performances that most actors only dream about having the ability to give, How Can They BOTH Win??? J.J. Is Distraught!!! Help Me Dish- Calm Me Dish- My Hair Is Falling By The Second..............

Dish said...

I just moved Grey Gardens to the top of my Netflix queue. Cannot wait to see Drew and Jessica's performances. Especially in love with Jessica since Tootsie.