Thursday, September 03, 2009

Three Rivers of Thought

My girl crush Katherine Moennig is in a new show starting October 4th, Three Rivers. From online vids, she still seems to be in L Word mode but she was brilliant as that tranny on L&O. I know she will excel in whatever she does. The show itself looks like a crap sandwich--Grey's Anatomy wannabe with Hot White Guy, Sexy Smart Girl, Hot Asian-American Guy, Cute Flamer, Hot African-American. I'm hoping there's at least one Latino/a nurse, which will ensure political correctness. If KM is on, I will watch.

Other deep feelings:

The disco-red trim on Roger Federer's black shirt offended me last night in his match against Greul. Anna Wintour needs to get the ef off his clothes and back in Vogue where she belongs. (I realize I'll now be killed)

I wish Jay Leno would let the TV world go on without him. It will.

Dish made a hair appointment and is scared JJ will smack her into next Tuesday for her frivolity, taste in entertainment and overall non-fabulousness. The C word will be used often.

No comments: