Saturday, September 26, 2009

Did You Ever Know That You're My Doormat?

Dish rewatched Beaches since girls are supposed to love this story of friendship. I think it's the story of a mouthy, scenery-hogging cow who sh*ts all over her quiet, pretty friend and makes her die. Even at the end when Bette inherits the kid, she doesn't know if she'd be a good mom. Step up to the plate, Frizzy. I hate this classic about as much as The Way We Were, which I've retitled: The Way She Thinks It Was. Bottom line: Hubble Telescope never loved Barbra to begin with. When she started straightening her hair for him, she fried her brains in the process.

So, I'm off for a night of dancing. After maybe 5 hours of sleep for the past two nights, I'm running on fumes. We'll see how long I last. Make no mistake, though, I look amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We know you do!