Friday, September 25, 2009

MAJOR STAR SIGHTING!!! Mr. Beer Sweat Himself, Gerard Butler

6:40 pm, 22nd and 7th: You can't imagine. Dish was sneezing, wheezing, eyes watering all over the neighborhood on the epic walk (did 1 mile) when, shiver me timbers and scottish shortbread cookies, Gerard Butler bounded by me, a slight grin on his fresh face. He wore a baseball cap and his pants were cinched with a belt. Of course, I whipped my head around to check out his behind: very perfect. In fact, he was so cute my gaydar went off. The best part: he didn't look at all greasy. I could have totally made out with him sans Purrell.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

That last line begs the question ... why didn't you make out with him, or at least offer? Any celebrity worth his salt should have to stand in line to make out with Dish.

Dish said...

He wizzed right by me. Dish was sniffling too much so our makeout session would have snot-filled. When Gerard and I finally consumate our imaginary relationship, I want it to be special. (I did consider following him)