Friday, September 25, 2009

The Passion of the Dish

Oatmeal for breakfast, which Dish choked down just barely. Felt sick as a result so of course the most logical thing: chili for dinner. Onto my overexercising regime. I'm about to walk 5 miles. Right now. Yep. Gonna do it. But maybe after I watch Apocalypto, the Mel Gibson flick where a bunch of heathens run around in straw undies and war paint. Cannot wait. Just my thing. Someone I respect said it was genius so I'm giving drunk old Sugar T*ts another shot. It will help distract me from my international infatuation, which will no doubt end in tears: mine.

Best news yet: a new Brothers & Sisters and Desperate Housewives this Sunday. Some juiciness: Callista's whiny character might have cancer. Does this mean we get to see another female main character wear a scarf on her head (hello, Felicity and K. Heigl)? Fetching and def. in line for Emmy nod. Cancer acting is the best.

No comments: