Sunday, September 27, 2009

Polanski's Real Crime...

...was not raping a thirteen-year-old girl but for giving us the crap-on-a-stick movie The Ninth Gate. Basically, he raped our minds with some deadly pretentious flicks (some fabulous, too). Have to say I'm glad he got arrested finally and I wonder if on some level he's relieved. I don't know much about this case as it seems so typical in big business--exploitation of innocence. When I was thirteen, I would have welcomed sex with a powerful director. I also was in love with Donny Osmond and had stuffed animals. At 13, your brain isn't fully formed. I've learned since then and my proclivities are more mature (making bday cards for Simon Le Bon and Julia Roberts--a month early).

Crush of the week: Senator Evan Bayh. Saw him on one of the Sunday gasbag shows. HOT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to disagree with Dish, but Bayh's sweet talk may be hot even as he is not. He takes big money from health-related companies and fights health care reform (except for the kind of reform that will fill the pockets of the hc industry). It's possible that he's one of the biggest beneficiaries of the health care folks in the entire Congress. I agree that he looks good and seems like such an innocent good egg.

Dish said...

Ack! Anonymous, THANKS FOR THE INFO! Dish was basing her info on superficial lust only!!! Now I hate him.

HersheyKiss said...

Think: John Edwards. Sleazy.