Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Why I Love Rafael Nadal

Not only will he remove his shirt during matches, but when a crazed fan rushes over to give him a hug and kiss, what does Rafa do? He doesn't throw a hissy or brush off the adoration. He smiles. Then he tells the police not to hassle his drooling devotee. This gives Dish hope. If I were to do the same thing, Rafa might have a similar reaction (and I have breasts, though this might not matter?). My corazon wishes for Rafa to win the US Open, yet he's struggling with each match. My brain says Federer. So hard when the heart and mind don't mesh.

Dish is all prettied up again, thanks to JJ and on Day #2 of the new Tori Spelling diet. Dishbrother and I want to be so thin, people think we're ill. Watch Dishmama throw a kniption.

Disclaimer: Don't get the wrong idea about my love for Nadal. I think of him the way a mother does a son. (Yeah, I don't believe it either!)

No comments: