Friday, October 09, 2009

Dish's Bucket List

I'm lucky in that I've mostly done what I've wanted. But there are a few things that I'd still love to accomplish--the first item being the only one I'd sacrifice limbs for:

1. Tell Duran Duran in person how profoundly they made my life better but I wouldn't go into detail because it bores even me. (I'd need a tranquilizer)
2. Dance all night in a boom-boom club with Brian Kinney.
3. Sure, I'd have an affair with any of the above but since that's not appropriate, I'll just go out for a hot fudge sundae. I keep dreaming of ice cream/hot fudge/whipped cream/nuts but never actually go out and have one. Must do.
4. Spend the day knitting with Julia Roberts and sharing patterns.
5. Shadow Hillary Clinton up to the point where she gets sick of me.
6. Get through Swann's Way (am only on p. 34) because reading Proust will set me apart (as a masochist).
7. Be in the news, but not for a catastrophe (already been done--twice).
8. Hang out with real live elephants.
9. Tap dance like Gene Kelly, as long as the teacher isn't a jerk.
10. Go out drinking with Jane Lynch.

My loved ones already know I love them so I won't include that. I love you, loved ones. There, now that it's on Dish, it's official.

No comments: