Monday, October 12, 2009

Like Rachel Zoe, I Die

Dish woke up with a crick in the neck and can't move it to the right. The only thing that would get me to turn quickly is if Julia Roberts walked by me or if someone dropped a briefcase in the courtroom like on that episode of The Brady Bunch. Luckily, after three hours of Skype-ing with The Groom, I am basking in the healing powers of love.

While I would never get it myself (wink wink), Botox really seems like no big deal. The gorgeous Vanessa Williams was touting the joys of Botox on Rachael Ray today. What better endorsement? Vanessa is always feverishly beautiful and doesn't look as if she's had anything done (maybe a little). If I were in front of a camera, I'd get the same treatment. Easy for me to say.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Vanessa is stunning. Still, she's old. You are stunning, and fresh as a daisy. You don't need that crap. On a similar note ... the 2 hour season premiere of Ugly Betty is this Friday!

Dish said...

While Ugly Betty films in a building I frequent almost every day, I don't watch. Don't know why but couldn't get into it. Love America and Vanessa, though!