Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Warts and All

As TG and I get to know each other again after 26 years, the truth needs to come out. Dish was known in high school as being absolutely batsh*t for Duran Duran--wrote a 50-page term paper, lived, breathed and pretended to be them (fedora on Dish was not a good look). So...nothing's changed. Trying to restrain myself from sending TG my list of favorite Duran Duran songs so I'll give you that pleasure:

Favorite DD song of all time: Girls on Film
To Get in the Mood: Tempted or Late Bar
When I'm pissed: I Don't Want Your Love
DD song that makes me cry: She's Too Much
When mourning a loss: Michael
Latest Song I've Been Obsessed with for the Last Year: The Valley (and I don't understand it. This one puts me on another plane--THE HAPPY PLANE)
Best Dancing: The Reflex (memorized Simon's moves and can bust into them at any moment)
Song That Makes Me Laugh Because It's Kinda Bad: White Lines (I would take a bullet for Simon but this one stunk to high heaven)
Their Best Cover: Come Up and See Me
Ahead of Its Time: Too Much Information

I could go on, but maybe I'll save it for TG. He keeps bringing up how much he loves Britney Spears's Womanizer, which means we may be evenly matched. POP FOREVER!

3 comments:

HersheyKissenstein said...

Britney Spears? Oy vey. DD is from the olden days, but Britney is contemporary. Add this as concern #4. On a related note, I'm expecting the glimpses to become saucier in the coming weeks, so do keep us titillated. Anyone for extra kraut on that dog?

Anonymous said...

Please get it/them out of your system NOW! Maybe you did with that blog.

Dish said...

It's out of my system, so no worries. I'm stuffing it back down again! Not sure about any titillating webcam experiences as Dish is a good girl and doesn't trust the cyberworld. If I'm going to have a sex tape, I at least want the decency of having it released in conjunction with my movie.