Thursday, October 22, 2009

Taste

My idea of ultimate sexiness has a wide spectrum. On one side is Gale Harold as Brian Kinney. On the other side is Donald Sutherland walking around my apartment in a Speedo, sipping orange juice. So, don't judge Dish over the following:

Rosie O'Donnell is sexy. She just is. Everyone puts down her looks and her weight but I think she exudes a toughness and confidence that makes her appealing. Some of Rosie's wailing and the beer & bandanna look are not for me. She's aired a lot of dirty laundry, was persecuted at The View, and has not had the same success as when she had her own talk show. But she's painstakingly honest, knock-down funny and I'll always support her (not financially). Rosie has been around a long time and I hope she can reinvent herself again. Rumor has it, she and her gorgeous wife have split. I wish both of them the best of luck in resolving this and moving on with their lives--together or apart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good onya Dish for this. Rosie has gotten a lot of crap over the years. I don't find her sexy but I really do like her. She was persecuted on The View. It boggles the mind that Elisabeth is still there and gets away with everything she says. Her maternity leave was a nice break but now she's back. Australia loves The View and I was a faithful watcher when Rosie was on. I wish Rosie the best and hope she finds future success with a project that works to her strengths.

Dish said...

I loved Rosie on the View until that shrill woman kept opening her mouth and picking fights. I enjoy Whoopi too but Rosie brought the controversy and shook things up.