Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Mystery Unlocked of Why Dish Couldn't Date ExBF17

I'm trying to watch French movies again so settled cozily into Bleu -- or as my students used to call it Blaahhh -- with my Godiva Truffles. I was enjoying the heroine's sensuous reexperience of life after death but Juliette Binoche seemed too familiar. Like I'd made out with her. That adorable bulb nose, soft eyes and puppy smile. Ugh... Oh no. No wonder why it didn't work with Mini-Tom. He didn't look like Tom Cruise at all. It had been Juliette Binoche all along for those two strange months. Here I'd gone out with the greats: Donny Osmond, Liev Schreiber, Lex Luthor, Leonardo DiCaprio, John Taylor, and Juliette. I'm feeling so Katy Perry.

Then again, knowledge is power. As I prepare for my next phase of ultimate awareness and maximum happiness, it's best to understand why things didn't work, why things should work, and why I'm *ready* for them to work.

2 comments:

md said...

That was way beyond me, Dish. But great!

Dish said...

At least The Groom doesn't remind me of anyone. Maybe Judd Hirsch a little.