Monday, October 19, 2009

Ring Details

Adam Lambert has a sexy new spread in Details. In one photo, he's about to French a girl, with tongue featured prominently. Silly, young boy. I don't envy that girl one little bit. Not even a lot.

In star news, Bettheny Frankel is supposedly preggers and engaged--they go well together, especially if you're famous. Why share the monotony of courtship? The media just flashed her engagement ring and I'm not crazy about her 8 carat diamond (bitch!). Since TG mentioned getting me a 2 carat diamond, Dish checked out rings for the first time in Dishstory. You know, just for kicks. In the interest of getting to know my tastes better and not that TG even reads this blog (THANK GOD), but Dish enjoys rose gold and Princess or Emerald-cut diamonds. The rest are uggo.

Off to the gym because it's what we do.

3 comments:

HersheyKissenstein said...

Don't tell me that Dish would consider engaged and preggers, too? Not fashionable at all. Get another cat.

Dish said...

No more cats, Kissenblumenberg, but...hate to say it...could see myself engaged (or enraged) and preggers (or just bloated) within the next year. I got hit by the thunderbolt. It could end in tears.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that a bit melodramatic? How about tears [or beers or cheers]?