Monday, October 26, 2009

You're Welcome

Having lived in Paris and not just for a semester abroad, Dish is onto to wicked ways of French men. They are gorgeous but big cheaters and who needs that? Just when I thought I'd never ever fall for another one, Gilles Marini appears on Brothers & Sisters and now I'm in full hot flash. He is just the shot of frog-adrenaline the show needed and he can act. Who cares about Kitty's Lymphoma? If your series is dying, bring on the hunks.

While I like Gilles's chemistry with the Rachel Griffiths, (you know what's coming) I want Gilles and Sally to make it in the pool, have steamy mega-cougar-Boniva-amphibian sex while everyone is asleep. I can see the food fight between Sally and Rachel already. If you're even the slightest bit boy-crazy, B&S is the show to watch again. Merci mille fois, Gilles.

(50 days until TG arrives so will load up on Gilles before then)

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

You Keep Mentioning TG??? Start Splainin' Lucy...

Dish said...

Hee hee.