Monday, October 05, 2009

Pass Me Some Kleenex

Dish loves her hissies and many were thrown on last night's Brothers & Sisters. TV cancer brings out excellent sh*tfits and I can't get enough of them. Calista got in some cancer crying, as did Sally Field at the end but Sally won the acting contest. Did anyone catch her calcium chew comment? She takes Boniva once a month.

Speaking of medicinal recommendations, Dish is following Dishmama's advice and taking Vitamin D. I'll try anything to get some shut-eye. Something tells me V-D is not as terrific as Ambien. Sigh. Everyone has a problem. At least I'm not lactose intolerant. That would mean giving up cheesecake and that's just not possible.

Other news: Poor Travoltas, poor Kate Gosselin though I don't believe for a second she doesn't have $$$ to pay her bills, still in love with Gaga and Duran Duran. Best of all: The Groom is booking his ticket home (to me). We're both certifiable but you only live once.

No comments: