Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All A-broad!

Here's why The Love Boat is a must see: Barbi Benton tries to pass herself off as a French babe with a deplorable accent like she's from southern France (oops, I know someone's gonna kill me but I'm a schooled Parisian girl!). Of course she wears a beret, making her so authentic. Patty Duke is on for the guzillionth time finding love with Ricky Nelson and that damnable sensual lower lip of his. I love Patty Duke since my friend L. relayed the following: His loved one died and devastated, he went blubbering to the set where Patty was shooting some show. Everyone pretended nothing happened, but Patty took L. out back and beat the crap out of him. No, actually, she spent a long time comforting him. See? Not all stars are Acute Situational Narcissists. Patty rocks!

In other news, while still 99% heartbroken, Dish is ecstatic to board the vadge train this weekend and plunk down 500$ to see The Women in a real theater. I love the idea of Meg Ryan and Annette Bening sharing screen time. Then, on Saturday night, the moment I've been waiting for since forever: Shirley MacLaine as Coco Chanel on Lifetime! Who needs men with these amazing and entertaining women (and electronics)?

ps. Thanks to JJ for making me look pretty today!!!

No comments: