Friday, September 12, 2008

Dexter's Midnight Runner

You'd think people would remember you. Seven years ago, Dish went out on a date with Blinkstoomuch. From his profile I'd gauged he was cute and intelligent. Notsomuch in person and he'd made an early dealbreaker crack about wanting to test out my bed. Tonight, I checked my online inbox and, surprise, Blinkstoomuch wrote to me...as if he'd never met me before!

What else? Celebs are boring me to pieces as I run endless distances and wait for the new Desperate Housewives (for one reason and not those five hos, though love you, Felicity, Marcia and Dana!). Kanye got arrested. Longoria-Parker might have a baby bump or she just might be fat. Johnny Depp might do Batman. Well, I might have a hemmorhoid. To alleviate my blahs, I'll tune in to Dexter featuring that sexy asexual serial killer for the righteous. Thought I'd *hate* this show--too much going on, he's so Smirky McSmirkerson and it's SO "high concept" everyone's dinner should be rising. Love it, though. And hope Dexter never visits me late at night. I have enough PTSD, so please, Dex, keep that knife in your pants! Hearts and kisses and keep up the good work!

ps. I have a few names to add to your list. Wink.

No comments: