Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Luke on SVU

If I hadn't caught two minutes of Insider, I wouldn't have known Luke Perry is on Law & Order: SVU tonight. He was my fave on 90210 and I admired his attempts to have a movie career. So many make that mistake. Luke is excellent on TV, which is nothing to be ashamed of. What he does, he does well. Everyone is ecstatic about Shannen Doherty being back on the new 90210, but I'm sorry, it's not 90210 without Dylan. Loved his cameo on Will & Grace as the bird watcher. Tonight I'll assess SVU, praying Luke is fabulous, though no one is more fab than bella Mariska.

In personal news, Dish needs to be condemned as a relentless resurfacer. After a prophetic dream, the crashing market, and other psychic messages, I had to check on a long-ago friend, Gordon Gekko. Last time we spoke was on 9/11. But shouldn't we all be generous? Then again, Dish is too crunchy to mix with those who can balance their checkbooks.

Reminder: The premiere of Desperate Housewives is coming up. Dish is so excited. Y'all know why. Wink. Wink.

No comments: