Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gale Harold is Desperate Tonight!

I've got my Cheetos, chips, mint cookie ice cream, and Paul Newman salsa ready for tonight's Big Moment: Gale breathing life into Desperate Housewives, which might have jumped the shark last season. The only aspect I find funny is that Teri Hatcher's character is supposedly fending off Gale, as in he wants her more than she wants him. Will any of us find this plausible? If so, I'm heading straight for Botox and that molasses, lemon water piss diet. Better yet, I'll go back on my foolproofbutyoumightfaint 64oz Diet Pepsi diet.

In any case, viewers and reGale-ers, I hope you're ready. Dish can barely stand it and will pass the next few hours on a quasi-date with exBF17. The alarm goes off at 8:55pm and everyone will shut up and leave me to my ecstasy.

Seeing my Gale will so make up for the shock and misery of finding exBF16 as one of my "matches" in my online dating account. Luckily, he looks fatter and his glasses are hideous. Delete!

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I never could stand "DH". Perhaps Gale will add exactly what that show needs, talent! You'll have to let me know cause I just can't bear to watch.

Dish said...

I wasn't into it either until NOW! I'll do a Cinema Parediso splicing of Gale's moments throughout the season and then you can watch (and I'll watch too--over and over like the sick puppy I am).