Sunday, September 07, 2008

James Cameron Inspired by The Love Boat

Headfirst onto my couch, I dove, then tuned in to The Love Boat--the one where Michelle Lee (she's always on that show, the hussy!) has a huge diamond everyone wants to steal. Toward the end, she flings it into the ocean because it's caused so much trouble in her relationship. It was SO Titanic, I laughed my face off. Who knew James Cameron was so derivative? Will admit that I adore Michelle Lee. She just seems like fun.

In other news, I've broken the Da Vinci Code of online dating: if his body is "above average" that means he's fat. "Self employed" means drug dealer or unemployed. The ones over 40 lie about their age by at least 5 years--it's mandatory. I adore the super faraway pictures these suitors put up--as if his golf swing from 100 feet away will spark my love. Best of all: the obviously cropped off pics of these gents with their former significant others and sometimes taken at their weddings. Vavavavoom!

No comments: