Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ADDish

ExBF17 and I started watching Becket and within five minutes I was dozing. Dish is an insomniac so this is a miracle. Maybe it was the 500 minutes it took for King Peter to walk to his mark (no car explosions to diversify the shot). Maybe I've seen too much homoerotic subtext. I tried to stay awake by imagining Richard Burton boinking Liz Taylor or heckling Peter as he went to grab a dreaded female booby, but ExBF17's shushing stopped me. Twenty minutes elapsed before the ringing phone made its merciful presence known.

The funniest part of the evening--ExBF17 looked at my computer wallpaper, which is GH of course, and said, "Who's this f*ckface?"

Was he just pretending not to recognize Adonis reincarnated?

4 comments:

John Haracopos said...

Never tried to get through "Becket", always heard it was a snooze-fest! Clearly the screen saver was Gale but who is this ExBF17??? You're seeing a lot of him, is there something you'd like to spill here??

Dish said...

Ya, why would I want to watch intelligent fare?

ExBF17 is just a nice guy (total rebound) who likes to watch movies and eat barbecue beef brisket with me. No biggie.

Anonymous said...

"No biggie." Uh huh.

Dish said...

Really, no biggie. My heart belongs to Gale (aka F*ckface).