Monday, September 15, 2008

The Closer Finale and Righteous Kill

My Notes:

Love how Brenda got carried out twice for lingering at a crime scene. She'll do anything to solve a case!

At the end, why didn't they shoot that little f*cker in the head? Who cares that he's a teenager. He shot everyone at the mall and our precious Sanchez might not make it. You'd think these detectives took a class in target practice. Did I miss something again?

Is it my imagination or did the Season Finale come after three episodes?

How much floral will Brenda wear next season? She's such a Georgia peach!

Righteous Kill:

I may be in a mood, but the only way I'll pay $$ to see this one is if De Niro and Pacino accidentally kiss. Any bets on who's on top?

(I've got to stop watching QAF this instant. Once Desperate Housewives starts, I won't need to)

No comments: