Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Police! Open Up!

I dream of such utterances at my door with even dreamier consequences. As a result, Dish tried to get into The Wire but it wasn't happening. I'm all for worshipping at the altar of Dominic West--yet, after ten minutes I wondered, do we need another cop show? Why can't he be a cop/pastry chef? Cop/supermodel/Obama? Instead, let me highlight my favorite law enforcers: Mariska Hargitay (one of the most beautiful women on earth), Kyra Sedgwick (Thank yewwwww!), Julianne Nicholson (am so bonding with her red hair and freckles, such a Dish wannabe), and Jennifer Carpenter (I wish I were her). I live for these women! Okay, that hyperbole. And as much as I would wish it, no marathon viewings of The L Word will turn me into a lesbian, so I'd secretly rather Dominic arrive to search my apartment for illegal drugs (Um, all I have is cat nip).

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

Allow me to discuss "The Alter Of Dominic West"
He is very good-looking, he is talented, he has two children with two different women... clearly a fear of commitment. You know Dish, when shake these ingredients together, you know what you get??
Dominic on his knees servicing Brian Kinney.
I'll buy a ticket to that!!!

Dish said...

My eyes!!!