Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hate to say it...

As much as I disagree with most of her beliefs, she delivered an amazing speech (while Giuliani sounded even more like a loser). And...I'll admit...I *could* envision being friends with her. Dish has a few Republican friends and the only way we stay harmonious is by not discussing politics. That's what our "great country" is all about, right? At least, that's the way Aaron Sorkin wrote it in The American President.

I was on the treadmill the other day, watching CNN (oh, and exercising), and listening to Palin speak. A NYSC employee yelled behind me to another NYSC employee, "We need to turn off all these TVs. I hate her! Turn them all off!!!" Clearly, I was watching and she was hinting that I switch my channel. I almost turned around to remind her that Nazi Germany was over 60 years ago. If she's for Obama, she's for my right to watch an opponent of Obama on the freaking television. Don't mean I'm voting for Palin. She's just an object of interest (and her husband is hot).

No comments: