Saturday, September 06, 2008

Lethargy

I'm supposed to hostess a getogether at my favorite bar but am experiencing extreme lethargy. I don't want to leave my couch. The purpose of the night is to bring people together--secretly set up two people, possibly another two people, while I sit back and watch, make sure everyone has a good time and the bill is paid. Going out holds no appeal for me anymore. I don't care about meeting people. I already see my friends on Facebook. What's the point?

Especially when there are movies and stars to watch. I felt a shiver last night when I saw the trailer for the new Desperate Housewives. I immediately marked September 28th on my calendar. While that show holds no appeal either, three guesses why I can't wait for it to start. I know, I'm so redundant. To put more intellectual thoughts in my head, I popped in the DVD for Rome. Funny how everyone is British on the show. I had no idea Romans were really Brits. Isn't it visa versa? Everyone loves Rome, but it's putting me to sleep--and I majored in Latin.

No comments: