Thursday, September 11, 2008

"What Would Brian Kinney Do?" Revisited

It's been my mantra lately after extinguishing all desire for monogamy/children and cultivating a healthy anger toward what's happened these last forty years. Of course, on a day like today, Dish is deeply aware of blessings. I'm lucky to be alive. I'm also aware of the constant suck-fest of existence and mostly, you don't get what you want. It doesn't mean you can't still have fun (unless you're working three jobs). Today my beloved hairguru and friend JJ sent me the above mantra in button form. I despise flair, but immediately tacked it onto my bag. I am the opposite of Brian Kinney (with some exceptions, like constant rage) but for a while I'd like to borrow some of his bolder traits (along with even more rage).

Thanks, JJ! You're my hero!

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

I love that you refer to me as your hairguru! Yes there is a part of me that belongs to you, but you must always remember: I Am THE Hairguru And I Belong To All.... J.J.

Dish said...

Do I really have to share? *whimper*