Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tennis of the Third Kind

Right now, Roger Federer pushes away his wavy locks as he awaits his opponent's serve. Doesn't he know his hair won't stay? Roger needs bobby pins. When in flux, I carry enough makeup/hairstuff for an extended moon landing. Why can't Roger Federer smack his hair down during an important match? It could be a tic. I have those too. When I'm psychotically nervous, I touch my nose.

Despite some leisure time, Dish can't stop working. While I adore not commuting for a couple days, I'm like that ruthless employee who can never shut off the brain. But for the sake of celebrity dish, I'll try. Molding on my movie shelf is Deja Vu and episodes of Rome. I go through periods of loving and being indifferent to Denzel. Sometimes, I feel he phones it in. Is that blasphemy? Sometimes I hate Tom Hanks, too. And most things Steven Spielberg (except Jaws is my all-time favorite movie) and Ron Howard (except Opie and Richie!). Okay, now I should be killed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do phone it in sometimes.

Dish said...

It's really okay, Denzel. You were so brilliant in "Philadelphia," "Man on Fire," and "The Manchurian Candidate" I forgive you. I phone it in sometimes myself.