Friday, May 15, 2009

Endings and Beginnings

After the harpy hellfire that was the NYC Housewives Reunion: Part Two, I tuned in to Grey's Anatomy. This show aggravates me but I had a moderate interest in making sure Izzie was dead. The McDreamy/Grey "marriage" was total BS but I enjoyed seeing Heigl flatline. The shocker for me was TR Knight's exit. I applaud that they didn't have as lame a finale as B&S--where NOTHING HAPPENED AND NO ONE HAD SEX--but I'm sure some fans are freaked out. Wonder how Desperate Housewives will end. Please don't send Jackson back to Canada. Take Mike Meyers instead.

Tonight, I'm contemplating virtue or seeing Farrah's cancer battle on NBC. The one thing keeping me from Farrah: It's too real. I don't want to see her barfing in a pan or shuddering with pain. So, that leaves me with virtue.

Dish is dating again. About 10 suitors have fallen out of the sky, a sign from the universe that it's time to leave the apartment. Now I have to listen closely and wear makeup. I forgot how nice it is to chat and have someone buy me lunch (though I have no problem picking up the check). Will continue this dating thing at least until economy picks up. It's the ultimate compromise for not ordering take out and not cooking.

No comments: