Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh Beth, What Can I Do?

I spent the day in The Matrix, where each step seemed familiar and the last 24 hours have been dreamlike. Yesterday, Dish made an impulse purchase to see psychic John Edward at MSG in July. Just one secret embarrassing purchase. There was the doctor's office, me quivering with fear then exuberant over my good health. Dr. Eyeroll advised me to cultivate a social life since couples are physically, financially and spiritually better off. Later I popped in Role Models, immediately shocked that KISS, Exbf18's favorite band, was featured. It made me remember nice things (though I miss Exbf16 more). That night I turned on American Idol to see the true idol perform with KISS. I love synchronicity though I don't say the word out loud because it's too corny. This evening I stopped by a friend's house and walked into a surprise set-up (I think), which never bothers me the way it does some--though it does make me feel mildly pathetic. I'm trying to string these events together but there is no meaning. It's all good because I lost 4 pounds this year and I have a brownie (and scotch).

Gossip: Michael Pitt is looking like hell these days. Poor boy needs to buck up and fly right. He's too talented--kinda Leonardo DiCaprio. He did a movie with my imaginary boyfriend about a prop house but the name escapes me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch :-(

Dish said...

Who blubbered all over the state capital after helping clean someone's house? That's still too mortifying to miss. :(

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry.

Dish said...

Me too. I had wanted it to be a fun weekend.