Sunday, May 10, 2009

Taking out the Middleman

I should throw my dark chocolate cookies in the toilet. They'll wind up there anyway. Why go through the agony of seeing them on my ass? Dish overstated about being skinny. My gauntness was a drama-queen's wish fulfillment fantasy. I'm the same as I ever was so I hauled my cellular cookies out for a long run, bought some freaking berries and lettuce.

Watched snippets of the press dinner thing last night. Loved what Wanda Sykes said about seeing Obama's nipples. I don't want to see anyone's nipples. Well, maybe I spoke too soon.

Gale Harold is on DH in 5 minutes. If they're going to keep giving him boring lines, make him from Canada, they should just sex it up--for my sake! Here's what I predict: He and Susan will decide to have hot monkey sex after pent-up frustration. When GH is in the room, he's like those dark chocolate cookies you promise to save for later but eat in one sitting. Susan'll knock over candles because she's typically clumsy which will result in yet another fire. This will cool libidos until the next morning when they try again amidst ashes, melted photo albums and despair--only this time he might dislocate his shoulder, furniture will come crashing to the floor, and she'll accidentally bring down the headboard, causing brain damage. Karma! Gale should be with Dana Delany who is sexier and more fun (and she cooks!).

No comments: