Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm Gorgeous Even After a Serious Motorcycle Accident

Dish can't wait! Four hours until Jackson (GH) asks Susan (Teri Crapper) a very important question on Desperate Housewives. We've been hearing about this "important question" for weeks now. I wonder what the question could be?

Do I look fat in this shirt?
Can you read my mind?
Do you know what it is that I'm thinking? (I don't know who you are, just a friend from another star)
Does Bree get Botox?
Can we have a three-way with Doug Savant?

You know Susan's been flinging Jackson around like putty this whole season so if she says yes, it won't be for love. She'll go through the motions and on their wedding day, after knocking over the wedding cake and table of champagne flutes, she'll decide at the last minute that she still loves the boring plumber. They'll get back together and maybe Jackson and Dana Delaney will do it. Now that would be hot. I'd approve.

News of the day: David Hasselhoff was rushed to the hospital for alcohol poisoning; poor guy needs at least a year in rehab to get back on the map. The world he lives in is toxic enough without alcohol. Insert middle age, how to rebuild when you're a has-been, bitter divorce and custody battle, less call for him to wear a Speedo, plus addiction = major meltdown! I'm sort of smelling a stint on that rehab reality show...He's already filmed himself drunk and eating a burger. Do something different, David. Enroll in an MFA program, write a screenplay, pee off a balcony while excrutiatingly sober, visit sick people in the hospital, or get healthy enough to sponsor someone else. You don't have to act like a douche.

Outrage: I look forward to the Florida orange juice commercial, mostly to hear Donald Sutherland talk about freshness, pulp, vitamin C. Imagine my outrage when Magnum P.I. started yakking away. Once again, thank you, Florida.

No comments: