Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ps.

Adam Lambert was on Regis and Kelly this morning. What a nice surprise! I took it as a sign of good fortune for the rest of my days. Though I'm sick to death of his rendition of "Mad World." I can't stand Tears for Fears and their whine-fest music. It heartens me how articulate young Adam is in interviews -- no "likes" and "you knows" and "derrrr" and "uhs." Just the idea that he's in NYC makes me hyperventilate a little. It's sick--He could be my son (if I'd gotten pregnant at 12).

You know who's probably really pissed is actor Adam Lamberg, who was in the Lizzie McGuire Movie. People must be contacting him like crazy and then all disappointed when it's not the famouser Adam!!! Dish discovered this via typo.

4 comments:

John Haracopos said...

Okay.. DishGirl you said that someone commented on Adam Lambert's hair and wanted J.J.'s opinion. I don't see the comment but I'll tell you what I think about Mr. Lambert's Locks.
J.J. finds Adam's haircut to be perfect for Liza Minnelli & all her impersonators but it's way to extreme for Adam. It's a little to short & set to be a rocker! It's a bit more Maureen Stapleton then Metallica!
That said, there are some quick fixes here. The color needs to be lightened a smidge to bring him to "09 Rocker Status" That black is so Joan Jett and just plain OVER! I do like the cut, I just feel for Adam it needs to be longer and way less controlled!!
He needs to be sitting in my chair don't you think??

Dish said...

I agree with you completely, though I don't ever want him to return to that strawberry blond of his natural color. His face is too pretty and the dark brings it out.

Anonymous said...

Classic post my former friend. Glad you haven't lost your touch!

Dish said...

Aw, thanks for reading, not so anonymous former friend. xoxo