Sunday, May 17, 2009

Let's All Get Married!

Dish is attending today's NYC rally to legalize gay marriage in our state. Even if I never get married, I want to attend many lavish gay weddings. You know they'll have the best cake. Seriously, it's a topic close to my heart since I witnessed Ben and Michael/Melanie and Lindsay's same-sex marriage troubles on Queer As Folk. Of course, I'll be scanning crowds for celebs, inching close to them to catch some fairy dust (no pun intended, that's how brilliant I am). If you see a little redhead in a green coat, c'est moi. Say hi!

Tonight is the season finale of Desperate Housewives. I'm wondering how crap-tastic it will be. Just allow Dish a moment of beauty and show Jackson without his shirt.

In the interest of good things, relax and watch this master. He makes me feel excited about life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYEOlxcirX0

No comments: