Friday, May 29, 2009

Girls Fighting

When Clay Aiken wrote all that nasty stuff about Adam Lambert, I applauded my new imaginary gay boyfriend for remaining silent. Now that he's responded to the bitchy queen insult, I'm mixed. Why prolong the life of a stupid comment? Yet Lambert's come-back was well timed and articulate, shining a light on Clay's ulterior motives and lack of graciousness toward someone on the rise. It's okay, Clay, because I used to throw myself on the ground to make the parents come running--WHEN I WAS FOUR. I was HUGELY popular when I was just born, but as I got older, not as shiny and new. John Taylor of Duran Duran says that after becoming famous and peaking, you are desperate to get it all back. I can smell a reality show about a long-ago Idol runner-up now raising a child and coming out, just as AL is climbing to new heights. Oh sure, the AL honeymoon will end in about five minutes.

In other news: Say it ain't so! Our beloved rapper Tone Loc was hospitalized after collapsing at a concert due to heat. Dish is sensitive to heat, too. It's very important to stay hydrated, especially when you're performing.

Lastly, it's so typical that Archie would choose Veronica over Betty. Though sweet and giving, Betty must have given it up early on in the courtship phase, waiting for that proposal. What about the obvious truth--that Archie is an indecisive tool? Reggie is way hotter and won't fill you with his lies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there any stars/celebrities who act like mature individuals?

Dish said...

Good questions! If there are, they don't make it into the news. In the last couple years, Dish has started to see how desperate these celebs really are. It's kinda sad.

Anonymous said...

Why do we worship them then?

Dish said...

We worship them because they're on TV.

Well, some have a little talent. Once we look at the stars' personal lives, it all goes downhill.