Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring Eyeroll

I'm not into American Idol but will watch tonight since my adolescent crush on unattainable-could-be-my-son Adam Clambake will not be denied!!! He must win! And I'll even buy his album. I'm that smitten.

Speaking of perversions--Dish has seen so many movies where someone gets a needle in the buttcheek. The sister in Someone Like You. Ben on QAF when he's doing steroids. Every IVF movie on Lifetime. Every drug movie. So I wondered, Why can't I have a needle jammed in my ass?

Today, wish granted. Dish went to Dr. Eyeroll (who is a saint) and unleashed all paranoia about health (insert eyeroll). Turns out, nothing is wrong with Dish aside from mental retardation. At the end, he opened my folder and said, "Time for your tetanus shot." I asked him if there were any side effects, to which he responded, "Lots of side of effect and some of them are just terrible." Jam, eyeroll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We like Dr. Eyeroll. He's prescription-happy. We like. And funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Kris WON!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Many are upset, by the upset! but Kris winning is a good thing. Adam didn't need to win he is already a star (he has already appeared in "Wicked") - Kris will benefit more from the win...

Dish said...

I hope Adam becomes a huge-er star. He certainly has the range to do many different things--ballad, pop, metal. Kris is talented, too, but he's not "iconic" (to use Paula's word) in my opinion. Adam is far more memorable and may he laugh all the way to the bank. According to Perez, he's downloaded more on iTunes. Ugh, again using freedom of speech, no one really pop-out amazing has won so I shouldn't be surprised. Will never watch again, not even for Simon (but maybe for Simon Le Bon).