Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blue Eyes

I'm working but in the background is What Women Want, where Mel Gibson pretends he's Fred Astaire while listening to Frank Sinatra. Why do people always mention Sinatra in romantic comedies? Everyone loves Frank. I don't get Frank. He's not the greatest singer. He wasn't hot (maybe a little when he was young but barely). Maybe it's the same as the Justin Timberlake mystique. Justin's voice doesn't come from God and he's kinda hideous but something about him sparkles. My ex-hairstylist used to cut Sinatra's hair. He said he didn't have much to work with.

Dish has gallons of hair. Just ask JJ who eyerolled and cursed through the process of shearing my mane today. I enjoy his abuse because it's how he shows love. Afterwards, I had pics taken. I'm no Justin Timberlake but I looked so pretty I had to take myself out to dinner.

3 comments:

John Haracopos said...

J.J. means to be fun not abusive but somehow when we're all together "Miss Nasty" comes out; as if I haven't had enough coming out experiences...
This is not an apology but truth! The Dish Girl is a real beauty! You in the black pencil skirt, fucking hot! Drop the casual look, throw on a skirt & heels and all of NYC will be at your feet! Seriously-WOW!

Dish said...

I adore Miss Nasty! I adore JJ in all his incarnations!

Anonymous said...

Everyone does.