Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Dishmama!

Today is Dishmama's birthday. We celebrate the day she shot out of my gramma, all a-squirming and a-screaming. ?? years later, Dishmama is famous in her field, gorgeous, throws the best parties and is the most elegant person in the room. All hail The Queen!!!

In celeb news: Illegibly, some followers of that dead icon have committed suicide, like 12. This is the height of ridiculousness. I'm not even that obsessed with celebs, though when Donny Osmond got married, I did spend several days crying as I inhaled hostess cupcakes and chocolate popsicles. Like he was going to fall in love with a porky butterball freckled eight-year-old. Seriously, though, if you're that hooked on a star, a life needs to be gotten by you (though I understand and can Life Coach anyone through withdrawal).

2 comments:

md said...

Thank you, fabulous Dish.

Dish said...

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!! You're the best!