Monday, June 29, 2009

Rare Dish

Dishmama is in pain over Billy Mays's death so let's have a moment of silence. He's the Oxyclean guy and so skilled I did buy a bucket. Sadly, it didn't get out the cartons of Chinese food I've spilled over all my clothes. Even now, I have his voice in my head. Blessings on his coming and going.
So I made a vow not to leave my place ever again unless in full hair and makeup. JJ says that with age, one needs more time for beauty maintenance. To keep me out of the Ugly Club, if you see me in lame glasses and pajamas on the streets, you must stop me and order me to go back and rethink (exception: the gym but I still must wear lipstick). I wore heels today. By midafternoon, I wondered if I needed to wear them to walk down the hall to get more coffee. Dish could get away with sneaks, right? Wrong, I kept those toe mangling puppies on and stumbled to the coffee machine.

No comments: