Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let the Sun Shine

On this summer solstice I'm taking my humidity hair to see Hair on Broadway. I sang this music throughout my childhood and anticipate that much emotion will clog my throat. I just hope the musical hasn't gone totally PC and sterile--like do they still sing "Black Boys are delicious" or is it now "African-American Boys are delicious?" Before you ask, the full frontal isn't the primary draw, but a definite bonus. Let me remember to put on my own pants before leaving the house.

This holiday will end with a celebration of my good fortune (?) and the inhalation of homemade butterscotch and M&M brownies. Now that's chocolate flavored love.

4 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Wow, full frontal! I would have gone exclusively for that. I hope your hair is everything you've built it up to be!

Dish said...

The full frontal was hard to see because of the red light. Plus, Dish needs new glasses. :-(

HersheyKiss said...

Dish, don't disappoint me like that, especially when the internet is taunting me with possibilities! You didn't really listen to the music, did you?

Dish said...

I'll admit, I couldn't help but notice a few wangs.