Monday, June 08, 2009

So Much to Watch; Too Busy to Watch

The Closer premieres tonight. Hope it's not as bad as last season. I wonder if Brenda's case will force her to join with the FBI (for the millionth time). Lots of shows with similar names: The Closer, The Listener, The Cleaner, The Mentalist. I have a few: The Labotomist, The Proctologist, The Guidance Counselor--Actually, I'd watch these.

Kathy Griffin's Life on the D List also premieres tonight. Can't wait because I love her. Though I'll probably miss it.

Colbert is in Iraq--wish I could stay up and watch. He makes my insides turn to mush (in a good and not vomitatious way).

David Carradine's Cause of Death Keeps Dragging Out: Face facts, he was probably getting his freak on. There are worse ways to die (of boredom) but when you're a celeb, it's mucho embarrassing for family.

In Dish news: I had my quarterly Gale Harold dream: He was still recovering from his motorcycle accident and we sat outside, waiting for a movie to start. I asked if I could share his blanket as it was cold. He said okay, as long as I got him some snax first. TYPICAL! To friends and family who are so nice--and not just when there's a problem, or are bored, or need snax, or are filling time--my eternal thanks and love.

No comments: