Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Shocking SVU

Before I die, I'd like to see Denzel Washington in a comedy. Pelham 1, 2, 3 looks like the usual horsefeathers and another freak-ass toupee for John Travolta.

SPOILER ALERT: Last night's L&O: SVU took Dish to uncomfortable places. The rabbit-eyed blond (white-blond males always wind up being crazy and evil) slashed Stabler and I could feel that knife in my chest. Or maybe it was the too-tight underwire causing me pain. I'm always too lazy to try on bras before I buy them. Marishka Hargitay used her super-powers of seduction to save the day. A special R.I.P. for my secret favorite character--the one I'd marry if he were real--O'Halloran, played by Mike Doyle. Did anyone else notice how tragic this was? For seven years, he gave such TLC to those abused carcasses. They better not kill off my Ice-T.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

I suspect there is something very conscious about not trying on bras. It only enhances the mystique, not to mention the merchandise.

Dish said...

They are magnificent.